职场铁则—RULE 72 Think One Step Ahead 想法第一

本节翻译:故园风雨后

We talked about being expedient. Thinking one step up is about thinking expediently. You don’t have time to waste thinking

我们来谈谈权宜之计,想法之所以很重要,是因为你不需要浪费时间来思考这些事。

• How will this affect my coffee breaks? 这会对我的咖啡时间有什么影响?

• Will this mean I can still have my vacations? 这是不是说我仍然可以有个休假?

• Will I have to work harder? Longer? 我是不是得更努力地工作?而且要更久?

• Will I score any kudos from this? 我是不是可以得到称赞?

• No, instead you will think相反,你会这样想

• Is this better for the department? 这么做对部门而言是不是更好?

• Will the company do well from this? 这样对公司的发展有好处吗?

• Can we bosses sell this to the workforce? 我们作为老板能把这些灌输给工人吗?

• Are our customers going to be happy with this? 我们的客户会为此感到高兴吗?

Get the message? See the point? You will start to think like a boss and less like a worker. You will see things from the company’s point of view and not how it affects your own personal petty little desk footprint:

得到消息,直指要点。你将会更多的以老板的身份来考虑问题,会从公司的角度出发而不是考虑会对个人的那方小天地产生怎样的影响。

• See the big picture从大处着眼

• See the entire picture纵观全局

• Picture the picture规划蓝图

• Direct the picture指导方向

• Produce the picture实现计划

• Stop being an extra不再作为旁观者

I guess these Rules teach you how to be an individual, how to think for yourself, how to stand on your own two feet. But if you could do all that you wouldn’t need these Rules. And if you can’t, can these Rules teach you? Yes, of course they can. Read on.

我想这条铁则将教会你如何作为一个个人,为自己思考,如何让自己立足在这片土地上。不过,假如你已经这么做了,那么你就不需要这些规则,如果还没这么做,那么这规则真的可以教会你吗?答案是肯定的!

YOU WILL START TO THINK LIKE A BOSS AND LESS LIKE A WORKER.

你将更多的从老板的角度思考问题,而不是再从一个员工的角度出发

  1. 偶爱偶家 left a comment on 2015 年 02 月 15 日 at 上午 9:36

    博主, 您翻译的职场铁则很好, 有没有onenote的版本提供下载呢? 谢谢.

Leave a Comment

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注